The days of slow Internet are gone!
We now have many options for connecting to the Internet with high speed internet broadband services. Wired, Wireless or Cellular – Fibre, T1, DSL or Cable service. What is best for you?
It’s Time for a Change with our High Speed Internet Services
Not happy with your Internet service? We can help.
Nortec can supply high speed internet and connections using ADSL, SHDSL, Bonded Ethernet and Fibre links. We aggregate all of these connections into our data centre to offer you the fastest speeds at competitive pricing.
We have agreements in place with Telstra Wholesale, Opticomm, Optus, AAPT, Big Air and other providers. This allows us to give you dedicated connections between your office sites.
Can we get you a better deal and save you money over your existing broadband service, both improving your uptime and speed? The answer is probably yes!
Let us perform a free broadband analysis and inform you of your options. Perhaps now is the perfect time to review your entire organization’s data and voice plan, save some money and connect your remote offices and users, all at the same time.
IP VPN Services
Most businesses have branch offices and remote workers located in cities throughout Australia. Today it is increasingly important that all your offices, remote workers and partners have easy and secure access to up to date information.
IP based VPN provide this vital link, creating a wide area network (WAN) linking all your offices, and remote people giving them the access to the same information as if they were in the head office themselves.
Nortec specializes in designing, implementing and managing IP based VPN’s. With clients based in all cities around Australia we provide your business with the necessary infrastructure to link all areas of your business, while reducing your costs and providing enchanced network capabilities.
Key Features Include;
- Fixed Pricing- monthly fixed rate
- Operational Cost Savings- simplified centralized management lowers overhead costs. Also maintenance, management and troubleshooting costs are lowered.
- Optimum Security- Transmitted data remains isolated on the a Private IP network so company information’s not exposed to the public internet.
- Centralized Policy Control and Management-
- Multi-Service Capability- this means data transmission and internet access can occur simultaneously along the one connection.
- Scalability- quickly and efficiently bring new sites on line