Intrusion, hacking and electronic theft attempts against businesses of all types and sizes are increasing exponentially
Nortec’s Network Security Services cost-effectively protect and maintain the security of your network, assets and data against external attack, providing you peace of mind.
When it comes to network security services, the typical line of thought is that it won’t happen to me. It Can.
If network security is not correctly configured – your business could be vulnerable to hackers, identity thieves and other threats. You need to calculate how much network insecurity will cost you, not how much network security you can afford.
No single security technique is likely to detect all possible types of network intrusions. There are simply too many types of attacks and new intrusions that are still waiting to be exploited.
Nortec offers a wide range of security services to organisations of all sizes to protect entire networks – from safeguarding the perimeter, critical internal assets, data, remote users, customers and partners. A network security system does not involve any single solution.
Network security components often include:
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Firewall – to block unauthorized access to your network
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPS) – to identify fast-spreading threats, such as zero-day or zero-hour attacks
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) – to provide secure remote access
- Secure Passwords with a password policy
- Employee Policy – outline acceptable behaviour
- Email filters
Our Network Security Services mitigate risks before they reach your network PLUS reduce security costs and complexity.
What we do:
We start by running a sophisticated but affordable audit on your network. This will consist of two parts:
- An external penetration test – this will determine how vulnerable your network is to external hackers;
- An on-site analysis covering off workstations, networks, firewalls, process and intrusion prevention services.
Our certified consultants will then analyse the results and present our findings to you – outlining security vulnerabilities, risk and implications, and recommendations for technical solutions and the next steps.
Once locked down, we will continue to provide you with proactive, continuous monitoring of your network.
Special Offer on Our Network Security Services
External Full Penetration Test : Hot Price (half price) $300 ex